Saturday, April 21, 2012

ZOMG! Mozcon Agenda Now Live (and Early Bird Pricing Ends Friday)

Posted by randfish

Every year, our annual summer customer conference, Mozcon, sells out to capacity, and this year is shaping up to be no different. In my opinion this is largely due to the speakers and the format. The content is among the best I see each year because the conference has developed a reputation as a forcing function for "upping one's game" on quality of tactics and presentation delivery.

Actionable Tactics

I'm excited because over the past six years Mozcon has risen from a small training event to become something that influences and inspires me throughout the year. It makes me want to step up my game - in my writing, my presentations, my entrepreneurship and the work I do in the marketing field overall. I've seen it do that for hundreds of others, too, and it's the best reason I can give as to why you should be there.

I'm posting about it tonight because we've just announced the full speaker and presentation lineup:

Mozcon 2012 Agenda

This exceptional group of folks are those we've seen deliver consistently phenomenal talks at events around the globe and many are the writers who've delivered exceptional content here on the Moz blog and across the web.

Mozcon Inspiration

It seems almost hard to believe, but in the latter half of 2011, I felt so many of the seeds planted by great Mozcon talks sprouting in the blogosphere and social channels of the SEO/marketing world. From Avinash's presentation on analytics to Bob Rains' stories of moving from black hat to white hat to Wil Reynolds' mining of the social graph for link opportunities and Martin MacDonald's unforgettable look at scalable embeds, the sparks that flew at Mozcon caught fire time and again.

This Friday's the final day to get the early bird price of $699. I hope to see lots of you there!

p.s. FYI for those who didn't catch it, Google whacked a lot of sites over the past 48 hours. I expect we'll have a blog post up soon on the topic, but be sure to check out this good discussion started by Cyrus Shepard on G+.

p.p.s. If you can't make it to Mozcon, there's two other west coast events in June I highly recommend - SMX Advanced in Seattle (also usually a sellout show) and Distilled's first ever Searchlove on the west coast, in Berkley, CA (at which I'm speaking).


Sign up for The Moz Top 10, a semimonthly mailer updating you on the top ten hottest pieces of SEO news, tips, and rad links uncovered by the Moz team. Think of it as your exclusive digest of stuff you don't have time to hunt down but want to read!

northwest plumbing atlanta can you paint asbestos siding crushed perlite

No comments:

Post a Comment