Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Start Up Trek ? Now Official Part 2

I'd like to finish the process of registering a new business. I started this discussion two weeks ago but only covered how I decided on which organizational format (Limited Liability Company or LLC) and IRS filing format (subchapter S). I planned on a second part that would cover licenses and other filings which I'll talk about today. I was going to cover it last week but when my planned location fell through I found myself behind on these filings. In fact, I still haven't finished some of these filings, because I am still working on a new location. So like last time take anything you read here as my experiences for my situation. If you start a business you'll find differences based on the kind of business and where you're located.

air conditioning repair richardson tx cheap auto ins megadroid trades

No comments:

Post a Comment